Saturday 13 September 2014

100 Days of Nature - Days 20 through 36...

It's been a really rough few weeks. My mom was diagnosed with stomach cancer last year, about 10 months ago. Despite her stubbornness and positivity, she sadly passed away on 28 August.

I know it sounds peculiar, but I have kept up my "100 Days of Nature" throughout this whole time. It's been a cathartic release, having a project to work on which actually made me get out of the house and think about something else.

I have been avoiding most forms of social media over the last few weeks, but I am feeling a bit braver now, so I am catching up!


Day 20 - my first frog. Dedicated to my mom


Day 21


Day 22


Day 23


Day 24


Day 25


Day 26


Day 27


Day 28


Day 29


Day 30


Day 31


Day 32


Day 33


Day 34


Day 35


Day 36

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear the news about your Mother Amy. Deepest sympathies.

    I'm sure your Mother was proud of you for countless reasons, but I'm sure one will have been your beautiful pictures and your keen eye for nature's mini wonders.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete