Saturday 10 January 2015

Hexagons are go!

Yes, the hexie blanket is finally finished! Actually, I finished it a few months ago, but I couldn't share it until I saw my sister and gave it to her.



Despite finishing it months ago, I didn't take any photos until the evening before I gave it away, hence why they are not the best!

If there was some way to update blogs via telepathy, I would have about 4 updates a day. I can't tell you how many posts I compose in my head, but never actually get around to writing.

I still haven't finished processing my #100daysOfNature photos - I am pleased to say that I did actually complete the challenge, but the last few weeks were hard - I was leaving home in the dark and getting home in the dark. Trying to find something interesting to capture was interesting. I've processed up to about day 84, but I think I'm lacking the inspiration to do the others at the moment. They will get done at some point...

I am all over crochet again at the moment. I have been making owls like a woman possessed from the lovely pattern at Moji-Moji Designs. I have also decided that blankets are one of my most favourite things in the world to make, so I have 2 of them on the go. More on those to follow...

2 comments:

  1. Understandable in winter to just want to stay warm by the fire..looking forward to the light returning and those photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My camera is feeling very neglected...

      Delete