Monday 16 February 2015

With grand fanfare, may I present... the complete #100DaysOfNature album!

I realised today that although I had updated the album on Google+ (and Flickr), I hadn't actually made a post here about finally finishing #100DaysOfNature.

So... Here it is!

I've pulled out a few of my favourites to highlight here as well. I'd like to do something like this again (in Spring or Summer though, no more stumbling around the garden in the dark in search of photogenic slugs...)












It's quite funny looking at these all together - I seem to have a bias of placing the subject of the photo on the right hand side. Maybe I need a left aligned challenge?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2.  According to "Understanding Movies", by Louis D Gianetti characters or items on the right are more positive and if they are moving towards the left hand side of the screen are moving into the past.

    ReplyDelete