Tuesday 27 May 2014

Let's try that again, shall we?

I  was perusing blogs at lunchtime today & realised quite how long it had been since I put pen to paper, so to speak, hence an update!

I'm sure I'm not alone in doing this, but as much as I love looking at other blogs, I do often find myself with a touch of skill/style/life envy. If only I was that imaginative, if only my photography skills were as good, if only, if only. This gets me down & makes me want to pack up my whole craft box(es).

I recognise that this is not a healthy way of approaching my hobbies! So, instead, my new resolution is to incorporate some of my yoga class into my crafting & try to remember that "I am enough". There will always be more to learn, and people that I perceive as more skilled, but I am just fine where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment